Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Site Update - Under Construction
Topic Started: Jun 13 2015, 03:59 AM (838 Views)
Neutrino Supreme
Admin
The site is currently being updated. Hence the change in appearance. Thanks for your patience!

-Neutrino Supreme :thumbup:
The Triops Forum
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sporegod
Member Avatar
triops maniac
its great that it is but its still a little confusing XD but im happy with it
I love triops to death im trying my hardest to learn everything from anatomy to species to attitude probably the craziest triops lover here ^.^ I also hope to start a triops and vernal pool dwellers shop on ebay one day if you ever need to contact me and would like to talk i have kik its convenient for me its now unicornenzyme I had to ditch the old account

Posted Image

~The triops forums the only place where soap and kitchens are bad things~

Neutrino Supreme
Admin
I created a theme for the site that is based on the original, as well as added a default Zetaboard theme. You can now choose between 3 layouts, or styles to the site based on your personal preference. They are labled as such:
Neutrino Supreme (most recent update, named after yours truly :lol: )
TTF Classic (based on the original site)
Zeta Original (the default for all Zeta sites)

To change your current theme, simply scroll down the page and select the theme you want from the bottom left menu. Hope you enjoy!

~Neutrino Supreme :thumbup:
The Triops Forum

Speed Gimp
Member Avatar
Larva
Cool. But the other themes go to a "Not Found" page.

EDIT: Disregard. it's working now. Thanks!
Edited by Speed Gimp, Dec 28 2015, 02:41 PM.

Neutrino Supreme
Admin
I've noticed this happen with certain browsers with certain web settings, add on's and such. If this occurs try clicking the refresh button and/or back button. That should help. I can't seem to find the glitch in the CSS so it must be on the server end of things. Oh well.
The Triops Forum

Leroy628
Member Avatar
Triops Newberryi
i like that you can change the theme now.
He has saved us and called us to a holy life, not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.

2 Timothy 1:9

« Previous Topic · Forum News · Next Topic »
Add Reply