Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The forum looks different.
Topic Started: Jun 11 2015, 05:04 PM (750 Views)
Leroy628
Member Avatar
Triops Newberryi
Has anyone else noticed that the forum looks different, i like the way it looked before unless i can find the portal button and the recent topics button :shock:
He has saved us and called us to a holy life, not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.

2 Timothy 1:9
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HeavyMetal
Member Avatar
T long whisperer
i would have to agree with you leroy it is a bit different and hard for me to get the hang of but ill make due.

Neutrino Supreme
Admin
Indeed. Last April, I made an attempt to convert the board to an updated version, however, our host was having problems with the conversion on the server. After numerous attempts to convert, even InvisionFree (our host) was unable to fix the bug. Well, after over a year of effort, the bug has been fixed. Now comes the fun part of re-designing the site. So don't get too used to the current look. This may take a while but I would like to thank everyone for their patience.

-Neutrino Supreme :thumbup:
Edited by Neutrino Supreme, Jun 13 2015, 05:05 AM.
The Triops Forum

Leroy628
Member Avatar
Triops Newberryi
wow :)
He has saved us and called us to a holy life, not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.

2 Timothy 1:9

« Previous Topic · Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply