Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sup Dudes Im back again
Topic Started: Apr 2 2018, 11:24 AM (82 Views)
Technoduck
Member Avatar
Bad Owner
I guess I'm a seasonal triops caretaker? Since it's summer again I'm thinking of starting up my triops. I've got an actual tank this time :D. Guess i'll start hatching dem eggs sometime soon?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supremelorax
Member Avatar
Larva
Technoduck
Apr 2 2018, 11:24 AM
I guess I'm a seasonal triops caretaker? Since it's summer again I'm thinking of starting up my triops. I've got an actual tank this time :D. Guess i'll start hatching dem eggs sometime soon?
Stop talking about it and get that little prehistoric population booming!

Best of luck to your hatching!

notostracan
Member Avatar
Shrimp Lady
Welcome back, look forward to seeing your new triops! :)

General_Tung
Member Avatar
tRiOpY bOi
:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: Hey guys! Im back too! I recently just started a tank, triops have hatched and for some reason, there are lil plants growing in the sand. :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:
You see things; and you say, Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say, Why not?
George Bernard Shaw

« Previous Topic · Meet and Greet · Next Topic »
Add Reply