Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gonochoric Green Triops Cancriformis eggs for sale; Triops eggs for sale
Topic Started: Jan 22 2017, 05:21 PM (593 Views)
triopsman
Triops Newberryi
Hello everyone,

I apologise for not being on here for a long time, or selling any triops eggs.

I have been very busy with work and the triops have taken a backseat for a long time.

I have been working on getting some gonochoric green triops cancriformis eggs to sell however and having tested them since Christmas I am very happy with the hatch rate of the egg-sand I have - lots of little green triops!

I originally bought a pack of these green triops from Don Dasis USA on eBay and I believe from what he told me that the genetic line if you trace it back long enough through the lab raised triops actually originates from Spain EU.

They are without doubt my favourite species of triops, and arguably one of the most interesting available to keep, very entertaining and actually quite easy to raise I have found.

If you're interested in buying some I've just listed on eBay to sell and post to the UK and EU.

Thanks for reading,

Here is the listing:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122322183439?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Green_Triops.jpg (68.01 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trioplover
Member Avatar
Triops Longicaudatus
Ive just brought some of these! , they seem very interesting with the fact that there Gonochoric , It's just a shame though that you haven't manged to sell some other triops , as i would of brought some....

Also i noticed that the picture you put on there is another species isn't it? , as it looks like triops cancriformis mauritanicus.

Alexhcp
Egg
Hi there, sorry but i have a question - would it be possible for you to ship to Singapore?
Have visited your listing in eBay but it says you dont ship to Singapore.

I dont mind paying for the mailing.

I have been rather in active for the past few years in keeping triops - but I am still an aqua- fanatic guy- keeping monster fishes at the moment....

General_Tung
Member Avatar
Egg
Hey triopsman! I recently ordered triops from you through eBay. They are thriving (Only 4 hatched) and they are looking good!
You see things; and you say, Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say, Why not?
George Bernard Shaw

General_Tung
Member Avatar
Egg
Also, I forgot what species they are. My eBay name is Adam Tung. If you could tell me, that would be so awesome!
You see things; and you say, Why? But I dream things that never were; and I say, Why not?
George Bernard Shaw

General_Tung
Member Avatar
Egg
All 4 died......
George Bernard Shaw

« Previous Topic · Classifieds · Next Topic »
Add Reply