Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crustacean freak!; Hermit crabs
Topic Started: Jan 13 2015, 11:40 PM (2,112 Views)
Amanda2
Egg
Hi I'm amanda2 and Im a complete crustacean freak I'm obsessed with hermit crabs as well as triops. I'm also planning on getting shrimp. If you have hermit crabs then you should check out landhermitcrabs.com (forums) @animalperson I read on one of your posts that u have hermit crabs and I was wondering if you already knew abou this site.

I will post pics of my hermie tank if I can get photobucket to work!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sporegod
Member Avatar
triops maniac
hey there i am also a crustacean freak XP i adore my triops so much good to see someone else does too
I love triops to death im trying my hardest to learn everything from anatomy to species to attitude probably the craziest triops lover here ^.^ I also hope to start a triops and vernal pool dwellers shop on ebay one day if you ever need to contact me and would like to talk i have kik its convenient for me its now unicornenzyme I had to ditch the old account

Posted Image

~The triops forums the only place where soap and kitchens are bad things~

Dingus
Egg
Hello there amanda2! I had hermit crabs as my very first pets! My last one died about 5 months ago actually. (He got very sick and passed away peacefully.) I have a very special place in my heart for crustaceans and especially hermit crabs! Right now I have two ponds full of different crawfish, a small pond with 3 young Malaysian Prawns, a 20 gal with 5 Triops Longicaudatus, a 5 gal with wild gammarus scuds, and a 10 gal with Redtail Fairy Shrimp! I have also kept: aegla sp. argentina, Coenobita variabilis, and many hundreds of 'exotic crawfish'. (And seamonkeys!) I have never really had shrimp of any sort, but I can highly recommend a pet crawfish! they come in so many different colors and they have such funny personalities! :yourock: for loving crustaceans!
I OWN: Crawfish various species, redtail fairyshrimp, Triops Longicaudatus, gammarus scuds, woodlice various species, damselfly larva.

I WANT: aegla sp. argentina.

« Previous Topic · Insects and Non-Aquatic Invertebrates · Next Topic »
Add Reply