Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Can't log in? Other difficulties?
Topic Started: Feb 12 2014, 08:18 AM (19,032 Views)
Neutrino Supreme
Admin
Guests are always welcome to post any issues they may have in either the new user forum, or here, in the log on/ tech issue area. You do not need to be a member to post in these areas. If you are having issues with our site, please let us know.
The Triops Forum
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Testing 280316
Unregistered

test
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Hi, I just signed up on this forum and wish to post, but I can't even post on the "Want to sign up and join the forum? Post here!" thread. When I try to reply, it tells me "You Cannot Reply to Topics that you have not started." I also can't post my own topics or send messages and emails. I signed up on the site with the username "Djent." Can you help me with a solution? Thanks!
Quote Post Goto Top

Neutrino Supreme
Admin
Sorry for the delay, but, it seems you already figured it out. Welcome to the forum! :thumbup:
The Triops Forum
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Log-On and Technical Issues · Next Topic »
Add Reply