Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hi everyone!
Topic Started: Jan 25 2013, 07:04 AM (871 Views)
Kannachan13
Member Avatar
Triops Australiensis
So... I've been absent for a bit. What have I missed?

I'M now a full time foster mom for nine- you read that correctly, NINE- cats. I have six fish tanks, three are angelfish, one African cichlids, one CRS shrimp, and one really big spoiled red eared slider. :) I'm also in school almost full time and am a manager in a pharmacy.

Anxiously awaiting summer. I have a few kiddie pools I'm going to set up with triops outside!

How are you all/ who do I need to meet??
Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MONARCHD
Member Avatar
It's like finding a needle in a stack of needles
Long time no see :) I'm having to cut back too sadly. I can have a fish tank in my dorm room, but I don't want the hassle(or to bother my room mate). So my dry tanks are going into the dark hole that is my parent's basement. A beta bowl could always be an option though....
T. longicaudatus green/ T. longicaudatus marbled/ T. longicaudatus black beauty/ T. longicaudatus gonochoric/ T. cancriformis/ T. albino cancriformis/ T. granarius/ L. cryptus/ T. mauritanicus

Kannachan13
Member Avatar
Triops Australiensis
I've actually used beta sized vases with troops before- just saying :D
Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby.

« Previous Topic · Chitchat · Next Topic »
Add Reply