Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
hi all
Topic Started: Sep 6 2011, 07:54 PM (1,189 Views)
v369
Member Avatar
absolutly not
Hi all!
have not been on in a while, and am pleasntly suprised with all the new activity here! all the site improvments are amazing too. The other pets catagory broken into difrent types is great(very clear divisions). props to the admin :thumbup:

Hows the new chat feature ?

I am eager to be back on more late this fall and into the winter as work slows down. :poke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

v369
Member Avatar
absolutly not
sounds mad busy lilgreen.
hey tcans I have none going at the moment but when it starts to cool off in november im going to try my hand at some lepiderus cryptus again. have some left over sand/eggs from last year. I hope to get at least one or 2 to live long enough to lay eggs. If not, will probably try some japanese graniarus or go back to the reliable old stand by ebi-kabuto reds(have a ton of eggs from last year).

on an up note my wild type red cherry shrimp are breeding like crazy
and the clam shrimp(cycizus mexicanus) started in july did really well
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Chitchat · Next Topic »
Add Reply