Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Triops Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple and completely free. Just make sure you make a post in the New Member section after you register or your account may not be approved.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Musical instruments; What do you play?
Topic Started: Mar 4 2011, 12:52 AM (2,086 Views)
Carnifex
Member Avatar
1 Longicaudatus
1. Acoustic Bass guitar
2. some guitar, not too good
3. Harmonica
4. violin (played ever since I was 10, stopped when I was around 14 but still can play pretty well :P)

I like playing hand drums too, idk what theyre actually called but they look like bongos, but theyre not connected... idk

Steel tongue drums are cool too
Raising Triops. Sometimes the questions are hard and the answers are simple.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Carnifex
Member Avatar
1 Longicaudatus
Why?
Mar 4 2011, 06:46 PM
I play:

Acoustic guitar
Electric guitar
Ukulele
Violin
Piano
Tin whistle

None of them too well, but good enough for me to enjoy it tremendously. My favourites are acoustic guitar and piano. :D

(I also have, but don't really play all that much;

Harmonica
Jews harp (is that wat it's called in english? Google translate says so...)
Panpipes)

I'm sort of collecting musical instruments. Next on my 'must have' list is either mandolin or saxophone. :D

get a mandolin, theyre siiiick
Raising Triops. Sometimes the questions are hard and the answers are simple.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Chitchat · Next Topic »
Add Reply